1. A toy car initially moves with a speed of 5 m/s. The toy travels 32 meters to accelerate to a speed of 11 m/s.(a) What was the toy’s acceleration during this interval?(b) How long did the toy accelerate?
2. A prototype racing car of mass 600 kg accelerates starting from rest. The car reaches a speed of 60 m/s in a time of 9 seconds. How far has the race car traveled during this time?
3. An aircraft starts from rest and accelerates on a straight runway at a rate of 10 m/s2 for 5 seconds.(a) What is the speed of the aircraft at the end of this time interval?
(b) What is the distance traveled by the aircraft during this interval?
4. What is the final speed of an object which starts from rest and constantly accelerates at 24 m/s2 over a distance of 3 meters?
5. How long does it take a car to travel 192 meters when accelerating at 6 m/s2 from rest?