ASSIGNMENT information PLEASE READ:
- The submission is in the form of an individual written report and individual presentation.
- The student must submit the PPT presentation with a minimum of 10 slides and a maximum of 15 slides. The slides be should be short and concise. Each student will be given a presentation time of 10 minutes.
- The report should be written in a concise, formal business style using single spacing and font size 12.
- You are required to make use of headings, paragraphs and subsections as appropriate, and all work must be supported with research and referenced using the Harvard referencing system.
- The written report file must be saved in the format: student ID-OB-Formative/Summative-A2
- The PPT slides must be saved in the format: Student-ID-OB-PPT-Formative/Summative-A2
- The recommended word limit is 1500 – 2000 words, +/- 10%, excluding the bibliography. Assignments which exceed the word limit will not be evaluated.
- Unless there is an agreed reason for late submission, late work will not be accepted. LO3- Demonstrate an understanding of how to co-operate effectively with others LO4- Apply the concepts and philosophies of organizational behaviour to a given business situation .
Task 1 – (P3) Demonstrate an understanding of what makes an effective team, as opposed to an ineffective team on your previous team work experience. For employed students: Base your answer on work experience in your organization For unemployed students:Base your answer on your college or personal experience .
Task 3 (P4) Apply concepts and philosophies of OB within an organizational context and a given business situation For employed students: Base your answer on work experience in your organization For unemployed students:Base your answer on your college or personal experience. You have to read the PDF file carefully L03,L04 and flow the roles .