Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide an opportunity for the student to integrate and apply the individual and organizational leadership learning from this course by developing a plan for organizational change.
Review course assignments for Weeks 1-5, including the results of the Mastering Leadership Self-Assessment taken in Week 1.
Select an organizational change in your company or a company you know well.
Develop a 1,050-word analysis designing the action plan for you, as a leader, to address the organizational change.
Include the following, in any sequence you choose:
- Identify the organizational change process steps you would take and prioritize the order in which you would take them.
- Include both individual and organizational leadership actions.
- Scholarly citations must be given to support your rationale and proposed actions.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Please finish the following assignment. Read the instruction carefully.
Please help me solve the questions and provide me solutions on how to solve them. I have attached the queestions in the word doc.
I need from you to prepare term project in operation management include requrements in requirements in pdf attachment
Write a short paper in APA format of 250 words on each of the following topics:
- Describe a situation of public interest in which critical and/or creative thought could have been used for a better outcome. Describe why it is important that leaders think critically and creatively in similar situations.
- Define free will, truth, knowledge, and opinion (as presented in The Art of Thinking). Explain how we use them to form thoughts. What role does each play in critically assessing situations?
- Identify three hindrances to the critical-thinking process. Determine methods for overcoming these hindrances. Identify a time in which you experienced a hindrance in critical thinking. Describe a method you could use to overcome the hindrances.
- Identify a message in advertising. Describe how you perceive the message of the advertisement. Try to determine the reality of the advertisement. Distinguish between your perception and the reality of the message.
There are four topics so the paper should be a total of 1000 words.
The Mayaro Company, a manufacturer of plastic bowls, has experienced tremendous growth over the last year. This has led to the emergence of multiple competitors. Mr. Khan the CEO of the Mayaro company, believes that a massive marketing campaign is required to maintain the companyâ€™s growth in the year 2017. To prepare for the campaign the companyâ€™s cost accountant has provided the following information to Mr. Khan.
Variable Cost per bowl:
Direct labour $ 8.00
Direct Materials $3.25
Variable production costs $ 2.50
Marketing $ 20,000
Distribution and customer service $ 20,000
Administrative $ 70,000
Estimated Selling price per bowl for 2017 $ 25.00
Budgeted sales volume (2017) 20,000 bowls
- What is the projected profit for 2017?
- What is the breakeven point in units for 2017?
- What will be the new projected profit, if the budget sales volume is changed to 22,000 bowls and there is an additional marketing cost of $ 11,250? For this scenario, what will be the breakeven in units and in revenues?
- At a sales volume of 22,000 bowls, what is the maximum amount that should be spent on marketing to ensure a profit of $ 60,000?
The assignment is in MyEconlab website, and I need someone who can login with my user and help me with it. The assignment contains 14 questions, and some of them are multiple choices.
i have written Rhetorical Analysis Essay ,but it needs fix. I will upload the instructions, the essay that i wrote Rhetorical Analysis Essay about and the Rhetorical Analysis Essay which needs fix.
Accurately and correctly answer 5 multiple choice questions on Gullivers Travels. Double check answers for accuracy.
Which passage might show Swiftâ€™s misanthropy, as voiced through Gulliver?
And thus he continued on, while my color came and went several times with indignation to hear our noble country, the mistress of arts and arms, the scourge of France, the arbitress of Europe, the seat of virtue, piety, honor, and truth, the pride and envy of the world, so contemptuously treatedâ€¦â€
â€œThe King was struck with horror at the description I had given of those terrible engines and the proposal I had made.â€
â€œHe was perfectly astonished with the historical account I gave him of our affairs during the last century, protesting it was only a heap of conspiracies, rebellions, murders, massacres, revolutions, banishments, the very worst effects that avarice, faction, hypocrisy, perfidiousness, cruelty, rage, madness, hatred, envy, lust, malice, and ambition could produce.â€
â€œHe acted every part of an orator; and I could observe many periods of threatening and others of promises, pity, and kindness.â€
Which passage best describes the cause of six bloody revolutions among the Liliputians?
â€œDuring the course of these troubles, the emperors of Blefuscu did frequently expostulate by their ambassadors, accusing us of making a schism in religionâ€¦â€
â€œHowever, they have now equipped a numerous fleet and are just preparing to make a descent upon usâ€¦â€
â€œIt is computed that eleven thousand persons have, at several times, suffered death rather than submit to break their eggs at the smaller end.â€
â€œNow, in the midst of these intestine disquiets, we are threatened with an invasion from the island of Blefuscuâ€¦â€
How do the Lilliputians explain Gulliverâ€™s sudden appearance in their kingdom?
â€But, I confess, that after I had been a little too copious in talking of my own beloved countryâ€¦â€
â€œBesides, our histories of six thousand moons make no mention of any other regions than the two great empires of Lilliput and Blefuscuâ€¦â€
â€œHis most sublime Majesty proposeth to the Man-Mountain, lately arrived at our celestial dominions, the following articles, which by a solemn oath he shall be obliged to perform.â€
â€œOur philosophers are in much doubt and would rather conjecture that you dropped from the moon or one of the stars.â€
In which passage does Swift mock the political parties of England during his time?
â€œThere have been two struggling parties in this empire…from the high and low heels of their shoes, by which they distinguish themselves.?â€
â€œThese civil commotions were constantly fomented by the monarchs of Blefuscuâ€¦â€
â€œThis prince took a pleasure in conversing with me, inquiring into the manners, religion, laws, government, and learning of Europe; wherein I gave him the best account I was able.â€
â€œAnd yet,â€ said he, â€œI dare engage, those creatures have their titles and distinctions of honorâ€¦â€
Which passage contains an allusion that Swift makes to historical events that were taking place at the time?
â€œI lay down on the grass, which was very short and soft, where I slept sounder than ever I remember to have done in my life, and, as I reckoned, above nine hoursâ€¦â€
â€œAnd besides, they shot another flight into the air, as we do bombs in Europe.â€
â€œI had reason to believe I might be a match for the greatest armies they could bring against meâ€¦â€
â€œGiven at our Palace at Belfaborac the twelfth day of the ninety-first moon of our reign.â€
Rather than being the cheapest, this online essay writing service is cost-effective. We are confident in our writers’ ability to do a good job because we hire the best experts and perform quarterly reviews of satisfaction metrics.
+1 (940) 905-5542