Choose one of the classification and division essays in the classification/division Story Module and read it. After reading, use the questions below to develop a 250-word-minimum paragraph that responds to the essay that you chose to read. Also, respond to another student’s post with some constructive criticism.
1) What is the basic topic of the essay? What is the author’s point of writing it?
2) What are some of the causes of the situation that the author is addressing?
3) What are some of the effects of the situation that the author is addressing?
4) Do the author’s causes and effects go together logically? Why or why not?
5) Is the author’s essay persuasive and effective? That is, do you believe what the author has told you?