Step 1Review our textbook focusing in on the nationalist and states’ rights position.Definite states’ rights in your own words based upon the textbook.Step 2Check out the platform, issues or about
- Review our textbook focusing in on the nationalist and states’ rights position.
- Definite states’ rights in your own words based upon the textbook.
- Check out the platform, issues or about the party sections of the following political party websites (the 2 major political parties and one third party):
- Choose 3 of the same topics to analyze across all 3 party platforms (for example: Health Care, the Economy, the Environment, etc…).
- Compare and contrast the view of each party for each issue. You can use/download this Compare/Contrast Template to help you organize your thoughts (although you are welcome/encouraged to find your own way to organize your information!) Please write in complete sentences.
- After completing your Compare/Contrast chart, write a 700- 1000 word summary of how these 3 political parties view states’ rights.
Your assignment submission (which can be in one document) should include the following:
- A clear definition of states’ rights based upon our text and your own understanding.
- A chart summarizing the information from your research on states rights.
- Your summary of each party’s views on states’ rights and how they are different or similar.