the presentation for the recommendation report attched.
Length and Number of Slides: 5-minute oral presentation using 7-10 slides
WHAT: Design and develop a 5-minute PPT Presentation that persuades your classmates to accept or consider the recommendations—and the criteria used to determine the recommendations—to the problem identified in your Recommendation Report.
On-ground sections of this course will conduct the PPT presentation in class for face-to-face audience members. Online sections of this course will add audio and appropriate slide-transition timing to the PPT and post it for viewing by Bb audience members.
HOW: Create a 5-minute PPT presentation using 7 to 10 slides.
If you are taking the class on ground, prepare an oral presentation to deliver while showing your slides in class.
Use color, organization, syntax, diction, style, and tone appropriate for your audience (your classmates) and subject.
Locate, evaluate, and integrate information using revision strategies to demonstrate quality skills in writing, visual presentation, and audio/speaking.
Ensure your PPT presentation
o Introduces the audience to the
1. purpose of the Recommendation Report
2. problems that motivated the Recommendation Report
1. criteria upon which Recommendation Report’s recommended solution(s) will be based
2. data/research findings
3. analysis of data against criteria
o Concludes with a
1. summary giving significance of findings and drawing conclusion based on data/findings in the Recommendation Report
2. recommendation for next steps or course of action to be taken based on discussion in the Recommendation Report
o Provides research references used in Recommendation Report