This assignment is designed to teach you how to research a company of your choice. You will be performing an analysis of the financial statements of a publicly traded company.
1. To obtain these financial statements. You will need to access http://www.sec.gov/
2. Once you are on the SEC website, click on â€œCompany Filingsâ€ in the top right corner of the page, located under the search box.
3. You may then search by the company name or ticker symbol to locate the company you want to research.
4. Once you have obtained your companyâ€™s financial statements, it is time begin your analysis.
Within your analysis you must include, but are not limited to, the following information:
- The companyâ€™s current ratio,
- debt to equity ratio,
- return on equity, and
- whether the company is improving over time.
Your essay should be a minimum of two pages in length and follow APA guidelines.