- What is a composite function? Give an example. How are composite functions useful?
- What are inverse functions? Give an example.
- Do all functions have an inverse function? If not, why not?
- What are the advantages of knowing how to find the inverse of an equation?
- What are exponential functions? Give an example.
- What is an example of an exponential function used in real-world applications? Show a math example on how it is used. Describe why that application is important.
- What is a logarithmic function?
- What is the relationship between exponential functions and logarithmic functions?
- What concept learned in this course was easiest for you to grasp? Why do you think it was easy for you? Which was the most difficult? What would have made it easier to learn?”
- A inverse function is the way a function inverses” What does that mean? Do we solve inverse functions?
I have to answers i,10,3, and 7