1-Individual: Expanded Website Plan
A Site Map is a diagram, similar to an organizational chart, which shows a visual mapping of your site and how the pages will be linked together.
Add a Site Map to your website plan.
2- Individual: Expanded Website
Using the course software, expand the basic homepage from Week Two to a site that includes at least three web pages.
Incorporate the following into your expanded website:
- Apply Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to format elements.
- Integrate multimedia into the website.
- Create navigation for the site.
- Use internal, external, and anchor links in the website.
- Apply best practices and principles of design.
Validate your HTML code using the Markup Validation Service on the W3CÂ® website, (www.w3.org) prior to submitting your web page(s).
Submit all website files in a compressed (zipped)