Craft a report detailing the measures you will use to gage the effectiveness of your OIP and your overall strategy for implementing those measures. Your report should include the following:
- An explanation of two quantitative and/or qualitative measures you will employ in your measurement strategy and why you selected them for your particular OIP.
- A brief description of how each measurement will define and quantify the outcomes of your proposed improvements.
- An outline of your proposed measurement strategy for gaging the effectiveness of your OIP. Be sure to include how and when you will gather the data necessary for making these measures. Your measurement strategy should combine and order your selected measures in a meaningful way in order to help you understand the impact of your OIP. In your overall strategy, be sure to address how your measurement strategy will help you determine if the results of your OIP are positive, help you ensure that your process does not have an unanticipated negative impact elsewhere, and help you assess if further process change is needed.
Note: Please review and update cause-and-effect diagram and process flowchart in each assessment.
The work you do for this report should inform your work in future assessments. You will also draw on it for the final, comprehensive OIP that you will submit in Assessment 6.
- Length of report: 2–3 typed, double-spaced pages.
- APA formatting: Format resources and citations according to APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.