Typically, most people eat the kinds of foods that they ate as children (family influenced diet). Consider the foods that you most often eat as you respond to the questions below.
- How has your family influenced your eating preferences?
- How do economic factors influence your food choices?
- Does stress influence your food choices?
- We often eat when we are not hungry. What types of situations cause you to eat when you are not hungry?
- What tips do you have to offer your Classmates in dealing with the factors above?