- Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 220 word minimum response required.
- Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
- If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
- APA Information
- In-text and reference citations are required for all written responses.
- REQUIRED FOR UPLOADED ASSIGNMENTS ONLY: title page, margins, header, double spacing, and hanging indentation
- For questions concerning APA formatting, please refer to the APA Guidelines found at the Student Resources link on your Course Menu.
please do not copy and paste from internet be sure list qustion and asnwer together
1. Maxine is offered an early retirement incentive in exchange for her signing a waiver of any ADEA claims she might have, arising out of the early retirement plan. She is presented with the offer on June 9, 1997, and told she has until June 13 to accept the offer and sign the waiver. She signs the waiver on June 11 and later wishes to bring an ADEA claim based on some aspect of the early retirement plan. Will the waiver preclude her claim? Explain.
2. Describe the elements of a prima facie case of hostile work environment discrimination under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). How does this differ from the requirements of the Rehabilitation Act?