Imagine that you work with a team of hospital facility designers. An investor has asked your team to design a bariatric unit for the local hospital. As you and your team start to work, you find that the standards for developing a bariatric unit are not as well defined as other units. Your team has several opinions for what this unit may look like and would like to work individually at first to develop more options
Create a 12- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation that showcases your team’s facility to the investors. Include the following:
- Analyze essential environmental elements considered when designing a bariatric facility.
- Differentiate the facility equipment and technology use within a bariatric facility.
- Analyze the use of community demographics and accessibility within facility planning for bariatric facilities.
- Explain the importance of creating a facility based on the needs of a patient.
- Include images of each team member’s ideal bariatric facility in the presentation.
*Note. With faculty approval, students may complete a brochure or a handout.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.