Begin this assignment by following these steps in the research process:
- Select a topic (“Why are current wages lower than the cost of living in America.”)
- Look for reference materials that address the topic from a wide variety of sources.
- Focus on one particular question inside your topic to address in your paper.
- Develop your thesis based on your reading and your analysis.
Make sure you have a strong thesis. Can you answer “yes” to these questions about your thesis?
- Does the thesis respond to the prompt or address my research question?
- Could someone disagree with this thesis?
- Is the thesis derived from considering a wide variety of sources and statistics?
When you have a strong thesis and good information from research begin writing a rough draft of your paper. Make sure to include the following components:
- Title Page
- Abstract with Key Words
- The Body of Your Paper including an Introduction and Conclusion with a Body length of 2-3 pages using APA style
- In the Body of your Research Paper, begin with an Introductory Paragraph and end with a Concluding Paragraph.
- The paper will be checked for plagiarism using SafeAssign. Plagiarized papers, whether intentional or simply due to ignorance will receive a total grade of zero. Read the following information on plagiarism