Step 1: Review the website and watch the videos below.
- http://youngwomenshealth.org/2014/02/25/polycystic-ovary-syndrome/ (Links to an external site.)
- https://www.arcfertility.com/gallery-item/can-polycystic-ovarian-syndrome-pcos-treated/ (Links to an external site.)
- http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/pcos-research-offer-hope-infertility-struggle-33327635 (Links to an external site.)
Step 2: Complete a paragraph answering the following questions:
- What are the symptoms of PCOS? What are the health consequences?
- What are lifestyle inventions that may help? See Top 10 PCOS tips on website
- What medical interventions exist to treat PCOS and infertility?