See the attachment for details
Research Paper . The Sun Also Rises
Begin your research using the FIT Library and its on-line sources.
1. Start with biographical information on your author. Find at least one good biographical source and use this information for the first part of your paper.
2. Choose one literary source, preferably a scholarly (peer reviewed) or critical article published in a university press journal. Use this source as the second part of your paper.
3. Choose another source of the same quality as your first source and make this source the third part of your paper.
4. Choose a third source of the same quality as your first two sources and make this source the fourth part of your paper.
5. The fifth and last part of your paper is a conclusion in which you will comment on what you have learned about your author from your research.
Use MLA Guidelines from your Bedford Handbook pp. 569-674.
Length: 1,000 – 1,500 Words.
Do not use Wikipedia.
Sources: lib.fit.edu. JSTOR/LRC/Summon.