Read the attached case study about Sue.
Write a 750-1,000-word paper about Sue. Address the following in the paper based on the information gleaned in the case study and current research.
- The symptoms of separation anxiety displayed by Sue and if a full diagnosis can be made based on the known information
- The indicators (red flags) Sue displays each morning prior to starting elementary school
- The environmental risk factors Sue and her family is displaying
- Examples of appropriate treatments for both Sue and her family
- At least three scholarly references that show current treatment modalities