- Be sure to incorporate any Instructor feedback that you received on the outline you submitted in Week 7 (if you have not done so already).
- Search the Walden Library and other reputable academic sources to locate literature related to the gender-related topic you selected.
Based on the outline you submitted in Week 7, write an 8- to 10-page paper (including title page and references) in which you do the following:
- Introduce and summarize key literature about your selected topic. Include in your summary how this topic relates to home, school, and/or work environments.
- Explain the challenges surrounding the topic. This may include challenges related to conducting research and/or how the gender topic you selected impacts individuals or society.
- Provide solutions or strategies to address the challenges related to the topic.
- Evaluate each of your proposed solutions, and provide final recommendations that have opportunities for positive social change.