Do no plagiarism
- “Ways of Knowing” by LAS Chair, Debra Ballard (PDF)
- “Who Am I? The Complexity of Identity” by Beverly Daniel Tatum (PDF)
- After thinking about the in-class discussion from last week as well as the homework readings, compose “Reflection #1”: Please identify and discuss your own Ways of Knowing. Where do you think your perspectives come from? You must reference both the “Who am I?” and “Ways of Knowing” articles you read for homework in your response. 250 words minimum. .
- “My Name” by Sandra Cisneros (PDF)
- “Straw into Gold” by Sandra Cisneros (PDF)
- 250 words minimum. . what do you think about these two articles.?
-Watch John Leguizamo’s Latin History for Morons and answer these question bellow
What does this say about the society/world/community we live in?
What does this mean for us/for our identities/for our roles in the world?