for this assignment respond with 250 words the lecture and netiquette is attached
Provide one fact that you found interesting from the lecture and one fact from Netiquette rule that you liked.
10 Commandments of Online Etiquette for RLST 115
1. Thou shalt be respectful and kind.
2. Thou shalt be open to other’s perspectives, finding the best in other religions, cultures, and in classmate’s postings.
3. Thou shalt read weekly e-lectures and textbook readings before emailing, posting, submitting work.
4. Thou shalt send emails, submit work and forum postings no later than 9:00 p.m. at night. Thou shalt be mindful of the other’s need for electronic-notification-free sleep.
5. Thou shalt think first before posting; be clear, be insightful, be brief.
6. Thou shalt always check the syllabus to see if the answer to your question is there first.
7. Thou shalt read the “Start Here” page before engaging in course material.
8. Thou shalt make an effort to check spelling and grammar before posting or submitting quizzes or exams.
9. Thou shalt answer emails to others in a timely manner. Thou shalt be patient when expecting an email.
10. Thou shalt be mindful of the Law of Reciprocity; thou shalt treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.