Students are required to submit a research paper covering at least three (3) project management topics. The intent of this paper is for students to delve deeper into a particular topic, analyze and synthesize the material in a concise manner, and demonstrate critical thinking. Choose AECOM Technology Corporation which is one of the fortune 500 company. Students must indicate the ways improvement in their project management practices can be improved.
The following are suggested Project Management Topics area for the Individual Paper:
- DMAIC Project Management
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- Waterfall Project Management
- Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM)
- Capability Maturity Model
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3)
- Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- New Product Development
- The paper is to be 2500 (+/- 10%) words in length.
- The paper must have a title page and a separate page for references at the end. It is expected that the introduction comprises no more than 10% of the paper, the research body is to be roughly 70% of the paper, and the remaining 20% to be conclusion with application/reflection. Structure the paper such as to have titles and subtitles that reflect the content of the paper.