1.Research and briefly describe a real world example about how acid rain affects plants. Be sure to demonstrate how pH contributes to the outcome, and proposed solutions (if any). Descriptions should be approximately 2 – 3 paragraphs. Include at least three citations (use APA formatting).
Prepare a case brief of this case and bring it to class. As we discussed Thursday, a case brief in this class should consist of the following parts:
- Name of case (Uzan)
- Facts (Around 100-150 words usually)
- Issue (This is a question — or sometimes 2 or 3 questions— that can be answered with a yes or no)
- Holding (This is the yes or the no answer to the Issue)
- Reasoning (Usually around 250 or more words – This is the most important part).
one page, you’ll find the attached pictures below
As a part of improving skills for developing appropriate interventions, you will design a treatment plan that focuses on recovery and is appropriate for the particular client being treated.
In this assignment, shift your focus from stabilization to the recovery aspect of treatment.
Click here to study a vignette.
Based on the information provided in the vignette, design a treatment plan for Veronica, including the following elements:
- Cognitive restructuring of faulty beliefs
- Insight and behavioral change
Veronica has been in treatment for a couple of months, and you are now designing a comprehensive treatment plan focused on her stabilization.
Create a 2- to 3-page plan in a Microsoft Word document describing how you will achieve the following:
- Describe in narrative form how you will establish the therapeutic goals for the treatment and how you will make certain Veronica takes an active role in the identification of those goals.
- Analyze and explain specific interventions that are helpful to Veronica in this stage.
- Analyze and explain the therapeutic homework and the treatment for Veronica in case of acute symptoms of PTSD between sessions.
- Identify and explain the specific interventions to help Veronica achieve the reconnection stage of recovery.
- Analyze and explain long-term goals, short-term objectives, and the therapeutic interventions of the treatment plan.
i dont have the book. So please do the best that you can do. I attached some materials that may help u with this assignment.
This module focuses on the role that ethics and morality play in the public sector. After reading Chapter 7, write an initial post in which you address the following:
You have announced that you are running for the state house of representatives (for whichever party you choose). The party’s campaign coordinator gives you talking points to use during an upcoming debate regarding the other party’s candidate, and they include allegations of an affair. This information has not been made public. You are told by the campaign coordinator that the information is from a “reliable source.” What do you do? Explain your response using the key concepts outlined in Chapter 7 and your personal moral perspective.
Respond to at least two of your peers by taking the opposite stance. Outline points that differ from your initial post.
Refer to the Discussion Rubric for directions on completing this discussion
Watch my interview “Social Entrepreneur Challenges All to See Opportunity in Place of Risk (Links to an external site.)” with Devin Thorpe. Then, answer the following questions:
1) How can someone prepare for an interview in which the questions aren’t provided in advance?
2) Were comprehensive responses provided to the interviewer’s questions; why or why not?
3) How many different topics were discussed during the interview?
4) Were the answers provided in a way to drive interest in the topics; why or why not?
5) What was learned from the way I answered the questions?
6) What can I improve upon for future interviews?
write a four page paper of an analysis of the story “hills like water for chocolate”, make sure you include how the story impacted you, and compare to the analysis I’ve provided, written in MLA format include citation
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Note: All character and company names are fictional and are not intended to depict any actual person or business.
Theresa and Mike want to create a merged company that is defined by a culture of integrity, thus aiding employees in making ethical decisions, such as in Joe’s ethical dilemma. They will begin by understanding the methods of embedding ethical decision making and behaviors into the culture, including their responsibilities as leaders. You, the consultant, are asked to provide recommendations and guidance to help them shape the culture they intend. This discussion is about values, a culture of integrity, and the role of leaders in creating and maintaining it.
Materials in Beyond the Book, intellipath, and the M.U.S.E. will help you prepare for this discussion.
Answer the following:
- Identify the key initiatives that are required to build a values-driven culture that is defined by integrity.
- Discuss the development of values, including what ethical theories underpin organizational values.
- Discuss specific decision-making processes that lead to ethical decision making. Include any insights from your professional experience.
- What programs or processes help achieve a values-driven culture of integrity?
- Identify the key behaviors required of Theresa and Mike to embed the desired culture.
- What is their role in leading the initiatives?
- What actions are important to communicate and establish alignment across the merged organization?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
The revenue cycle in the healthcare industry is unique considering the interaction between provider, payer, and patient. Add on top of this the ongoing confluence of factors surrounding the transition to ICD-10, price transparency, consumerism, and various reimbursement structures (e.g., fee for service (FFS), bundled payments, value based purchasing, risk based/capitated) and you have an extremely complicated revenue model. On the flip side of this coin, we also contend with a robust procurement chain with hundreds of thousands of end items required to service any modern acute care facility.
For this discussion, do the following:
- Locate at least one online resource (a link, article, or book, for example) pertaining to the healthcare revenue cycle or working capital management process.
- In your discussion, examine the content and then share the resource (post your resource and use APA style). Summarize the resource(s) and what you find useful about it.
Need help creating an email using attached recording. Original Work. Instructions attached….
I need a 15-17 page paper on the Global Governance of Human Trafficking, I need insight on international laws, policies, and treaties. I will also need a bibliography with a minimum of 12 sources.
I was instructed to check Vienna Drug and Crime-( talk about what they do, how they operate, limitations, political problems and encounters, or lack of cooperation from other countries.
Check Transnational Crime for information also.
Will update as classes continue
Rather than being the cheapest, this online essay writing service is cost-effective. We are confident in our writers’ ability to do a good job because we hire the best experts and perform quarterly reviews of satisfaction metrics.
+1 (940) 905-5542