** A person: Jacob Riis is the topic
**No overload of quotes, a good amount to set the paper
**Everything listed must be mentioned in the paper as it pertains to Jacob Riis and his contribution to history.
- Your paper should:
- Be typed, 12 font, double-spaced
- Be at least 750 and no more than 1000 words (roughly 2 -3 pages)
- Include a bibliography in MLA style (at least two sources).
- Include internal citations of quotes
- Your paper about a PERSON/GROUP/MOVEMENT should include:
- Why did they do what they did?What were the influences?
- What did he/she/they set out to achieve?
- How did he/she/they try to achieve those goals?
- Did he/she/they achieve those goals?Why or why not?
- Presentation of Subject Matter
Be sure to be careful of:
- Mistakes in your writing (punctuation, grammar, spelling, capitalization, etc.)
- Consistency – have a theme that runs throughout your paper; stick to it
- Organization -your writing should be in logical paragraphs and sentences
- Details – be sure to back up any claims or statements with details that support them