Complete an implicit bias test using the previous link: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html (MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON SOCIAL ATTITUDES), and then write a TWO (FULL) to THREE page reflection (double-spaced, 12 pt. Times New Roman font) on your results. (Results will not be shared with others in the class.) Make sure to tell me which test you took, and what your results showed.
Some things you could reflect on:
- Which test did you take? Why?
- How was the experience of taking the test?
- What were you results? Were they as you expected, or were you surprised, and why?
- Why might you have gotten the results that you did?
- How will these results influence your life going forward, or not?
- What other tests might you want to take, and why?