Please read this carefully it requires a lot of work and a lot of detail and requires that you have all previous assignments which all except for 1 or 2 you have written. This assignment is not due for two weeks but if you are willing to accept this assignment I know that you would need time to work on it plus we would have to work together on the things that you might need for this assignment plus I would have to do the part for Microsoft project as yours is not up and running. Please get back to me as soon as possible and let me know a price if you are willing to complete this assignment. Please read over carefully because there are four parts to this assignment and it will be time consuming
Project Deliverable 6: Project Plan
Due Week 10 and worth 250 points
This assignment consists of three (4) sections: a written project
plan, revised business requirements document, project plan PowerPoint
presentation, and a finalized project plan. You must submit the four (4)
sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label
each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written
for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary
assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
While taking all business and project parameters into consideration,
make quality assumptions to support the following requirements.
Section 1: Written Project Plan
You are now in the final stage of the project plan development. All
previous documentation should be combined into one document that will
serve as the statement of work for the project. Your goal is to have the
project approved by the executive team. The project plan should be very
detailed, which is designed to accomplish the monumental task of
implementation; however, the executive team is only interested in a
30-minute summation. Therefore, you also must create a compelling
executive summary that is supported by your detail that convinces the
executive team that they should move forward with your solution.
- Develop a thirty to forty (30-40) page project plan in which you:
- Write a five to ten (5-10) page executive summary that provides a high-level technical overview of your project in which you:
- Describe the scope of the project and control measures.
- Describe the goals and objectives of the project.
- Include a high-level overview of all project deliverables.
- Give a detailed, realistically estimated cost analysis of the entire project, including human capital.
the value of the project plan solution to the competitive advantage
that information technology will afford your organization.
- Recommend solution providers who can assist with development and implementation.
- Combine all previous documentation for Project Deliverables 1-5 in which you:
- Provide all aspects of the information technology implementation into the project plan.
- Revise the documentation based on feedback from the earlier evaluation of your deliverable.
at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of this assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams
created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the project plan. All
references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the project
Section 2: Revised Business Requirements Document
all revisions made to the written project plan in the Document Control
section of the business requirements document from Project Deliverable
2: Business Requirement. Note: This documentation must outline the
revisions made to the previous deliverables required in Section 1:
Written Project Plan.
Section 3: Project Plan PowerPoint Presentation
Additional to your detailed executive summary you must present your
findings to the executive team and the venture capital group that along
with the executive summary will convince the group that your solution is
- Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Illustrate the concepts from your executive summary in Section 1 of this assignment.
bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the executive board in
the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any
fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in
this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
- Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
Section 4: Finalized Project Plan
Use Microsoft project to:
your project plan from Project Deliverable 5: Infrastructure and
Security to include all necessary changes in assumptions, tasks, and /