I am attaching the worksheet and the second part of assignment for the week will be below here for you. I worked late yesterday and couldnt get online but they are due monday morning so sunday night I would like to have them just to be safe 🙂
Create a multimedia presentation of 10 to 12 content slides on political parties, political participation, and the American campaign and election process. Address the following in your multimedia presentation:
- Describe the purpose and functions of political parties in the United States and the various ways American citizens can participate in the campaign and election process.
- What are the function and purpose of caucuses and primary elections in political campaigns, particularly in the presidential election process?
- What role do national political party conventions play in the presidential election process?
- Describe the presidential general election campaign and the important factors and events that influence it.
- What role does the media (TV, radio, the Internet) play in modern political campaigns?
- What is the role and influence of money in the modern political campaign?
Include photos, illustrations, videos, or audio clips, as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include in your presentation.
Note: A content slide does not include the presentation’s title slide and any slide(s) containing references.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines. Include any citations in the speaker notes.