1. Type a short description of your family.
2. Answer these questions based on your perspectives of family.
- What is the ideal family? What does it look like?
- What is the biggest threat to family systems today?
- In what ways do you see family systems changing for the better? For worse?
- What do families need to be successful?
3. Interview 2 people (1 peer or person around your age and 1 elder, such as a parent, guardian, or church/community member) using the same questions above. Jot down notes that represent their answers.
4. Compare your answers with that of your interviewees and see the differences similarities. Write a 150-200 word response comparing all answers to the questions.