HELLO, PLEASE GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS AND READ THEM CAREFULLY MY STAKEHOLDER IS ABOUT (HUMAN RIGHTS) AND I HAVE ATTACHED A FILE BELOW.
Description (and Step by Step)
Part 2 should be a fully-developed 1,000 – 1,200-word Rogerian Argument. This essay draft should include the following steps:
- An introduction that clearly identifies both stakeholders, the controversial issue, and thesis that presents the point of contention between the stakeholders and explains a proposed compromise
- Fair representation of the major stakeholders’ points and evidence that demonstrate your understanding of the value and circumstance of each position (empathy)
- A discussion of what the two stakeholders have in common (common ground)
- A single, feasible, and objective resolution that would benefit both stakeholders and potentially work to resolve the issue
- A defense of why the resolution is workable for both stakeholders and in which contexts the compromise will work and satisfy each stakeholder
- A conclusion that highlights the main points and considers forward-thinking ideas for research/action
- A Works Cited page
At least five sources are required for this Intermediate Draft. Your five sources should include one primary source for each of the two stakeholders (such as information from their websites), at least one credible/scholarly source for each of the two stakeholders (such as scholarly articles that support their arguments or stances), and at least one credible, scholarly source that supports the validity of your proposed compromise. Your instructor will outline the preferred format guidelines for your essay.