Reflecting on Learning
For your final assignment in this course, reflect on your experiences in this course and at Grantham so far. Think about the ways your coursework has helped to make you a stronger, better informed individual, and what rights and responsibilities come along with that growth.
Write a two to three page reflection paper addressing the following questions.
- What have you learned about the world around you?
- What have you learned about creating and maintaining relationships with others?
- What have you learned about yourself and the way you learn?
- What have you learned about your responsibility to others?
- What more do you need to know?
At the conclusion of your paper, create a brief, personal mission statement about what you value, what you want to accomplish, and your plans to achieve those goals.