global organizations are required to adapt to various cultures in today’s global marketplace. As such, organizational leaders should have a solid understanding of such differences and ethical issues when making decisions. * Using a large multinational business organization in the Middle East, discuss an ethical dilemma that has confronted, or could confront, the organization when functioning on a global level. * Assess the impact that the organization’s values have on ethical decision-making. * If you were a leader in that organization, how would you react to the various challenges that your organization could face? *In this written assignment, be sure that you discuss ethical issues from both a local and global perspective.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
– Be 6 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
– include introduction and conclusion for the paper
– Formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
– Be sure to use at least 3 current, scholarly references those published within the most recent five-year period and scholarly sources are those from peer-reviewed journals other than the required reading articles above.
– Citing references as appropriate in each paragraph. *** very important***
– Utilize headings to organize the content in your work. *** very important***
– The plagiarism percentage allowed is 20% only, i will be checking it using TurnItIn.