Sun Wukong (SW) is a new taxi-style service that delivers customers to and from Melbourne Airport. Rather than working on pre-fixed rates based on distance and time, SW sets fees based on the demand. The system will then broadcast to the drivers who will then bid for the service within 5 minutes. A comprehensive set of tools such as distance, route, estimated time, toll costs, etc. will be provided on the app to both parties. An estimated cost will also be provided. The customer will see in real time the responses by the drivers. And once selected, the cost is locked in. Payment will only be released to the driver-provider at the end of the journey as determined by Global Positioning System (GPS) location. The entire journey will be tracked.
To achieve this goal, it has embarked on the following:
1) SW requires all drivers to be accredited, pass a criminal check and a test on familiarity with the apps required to do the job.
2) The system will allow both customer and driver to rate each other and provide comments. A star-rating system will appear for both customer and driver next to their online verified IDs.
3) Customers who are not using SW’s mob booking App or tourists may use a web site to make bookings. Those without credit/debit cards may be able to purchase gift cards from Eleven-Seven stores.
Question1 (1000 words)
Put together a proposal that outlines technology requirements to accomplish the 3 service objectives described above
Question 2 (1000 words)
Prepare a proposal that will enable SW to reward loyal customers with Free Eleven-Seven Coffee Vouchers that could be stored/managed via mobile devices.
All referencing to be done in APA 6th edition. Only one reference list is required at the end of both questions.
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s: be able to analyse the efficiency of information delivery and manage the information and Information Systems. be able to evaluate information capability and delivery options.
Question 1: Criteria Required Outlining an analysis of the business operation
Adherence to Presentation Format stated below Provided a well presented case of the given business operation, stating assumptions made. Adherence to Presentation format stated. Providing three recommendations toprocess improvement in business processes, substantiated with literature.
APA 6th edition to be used
Three recommendations made related to the business, well substantiated and referenced the journal used correctly in APA 6th edition. Question 2: Criteria Required Provide two unique suggestion into improving business service/operation Evaluated current case and provided two suggestions to improve business service/operation, based on literature.
Well substantiated. Provision of Reference List Reference List conforms to APA 6th Edition with no mistakes
After you "Create Journal Entry", please click "Post Entry"
You are given full editing rights even after you post – even the ability to delete that Post.
It will also enable the lecturer/marker to provide you assistance prior to deadline.
If you "Save Entry as Draft", only you can see it and in the past, many students forget to
click on "Post Entry" which means you have not submitted your assignment at all when the
deadline has passed.
ALERT: Some students prefer to cut-and-paste from a word processor, and
depending on their settings, this may cause formatting problems later.
Journal Presentation Formatting Requirements:
1. Journal space on Interact2 presentation text width between 85-95 characters including spaces.
2. Font types and sizes consistent (use Arial 12pt) throughout and paragraphs well formed.
3. Submit answers to all work in one single journal entry.
4. No attachments to journal entry allowed.
5. Avoid using dot points, bulleted points, numbered points in your work. Lists do not display your
understanding of the subject matter and may even appear disjointed to the reader/marker.
6. Meet word limits in each question (allowance of +/- 5%). Table of contents are not required.
Reference List is not included in the word count.
(Failure to follow all the above rules, [eg. if you do not meet word limit for one question but meet for the others]
this is considered as not meeting word limit for all: no partial mark allocated.)
7. Use either UK spelling or USA spelling but do not mix both.
8. All work presented should be carefully proofed, so that spelling and typographical errors are
9. All language used should not be sexist.
10. If acronyms and jargon are used, please explain them in the first instance, then use the
abbreviated form in the rest of the report.
11. Appendices are not to be used.
12. Use of headings and sub-headings can be used for clarity.
13. It is important to get the balance right between the citing of referenced material and your
own interpretation and ideas. When using your own thoughts and ideas, you can signal the
reader by using words and phrases such as 'it can be argued that…", "it is evident that…" and
"it seems as though…"
14. Writing in the third person is expected in all pieces of work.
15. Do not submit multiple copies (or versions) of your work. If you do, the marker will only
pick the one with the lowest mark awarded. You have full editing rights, kindly remove all
unnecessary material before date due.
16. All date/time mentioned and used is in Australian Eastern Standard Time (or Australian
Eastern Daylight Savings Time) or Sydney time.