This Module 1 Critical Thinking Assignment addresses two elements that are fundamental to this class: organizational development and business strategy.
This assignment also includes an abbreviated analysis of an organization of your choice that has undergone organizational development change within the past three years. As a first step, complete the following activities:
- Choose an organization that has undergone OD in the last three years.
- Reflect on the OD concepts utilized in your chosen organization, elaborating on the change management initiatives.
- Reviewing your chosen organization, conduct a SWOT analysis. Write a paper that includes:
- Your SWOT analysis defining why you chose the elements in your SWOT analysis
- Analysis on the value of a SWOT analysis and strategic planning, explain why Organizational Development might be important to your organization.
- Citations and references to reading material and experiences to support your positions.
Your paper should be 3-4 pages long (not including the title page and references in the page count) and adhere to the writing and citation guidelines as outlined in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.