200 words for each question answer. No outline
1) when we discuss state, local and tribal authorities, tribal is clearly always listed last yet the United States Constitution considers them as separate governments that have the right of self-government even thought Congress can pass laws that govern them. Thus, tribes often have their own branches of government that equates to those of states yet are listed, as mentioned, last. I have read that this can be upsetting to them and I want you to consider if the fusion centers work as well with the tribes in Florida as they do with the local and state law enforcment agencies.
2) What standardization across all agencies will reduce the risk associated with a lack of processes place to react, respond to, and report cyber-security threats as they arise?
3) What are some strong arguments both for and against a distributed homeland security intelligence production?
4) What are the political factors that contribute to or facilitate successful illicit narcotics trafficking networks in source and transit nations?
5) What are environmental economic factors that contribute to or facilitate successful illicit narcotics trafficking networks in source and transit nations?
6) In a majority of instances “the post-World II dream of development of poor countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa has turned into a nightmare of misery, oppression, exploitation, and death with strategies of development produced, instead, institutionalized violence of inequality, domination, and subordination of rich over poor nations and peoples (Litonjua, 42). Why?
7) The failures of international monetary institutions in some examples also contributes to the current economic stratification occurring between rich and poor countries. Why?