This assignment, explores the differences among educational levels, the scopes of practice, and credentialing and licensure requirements for various employees in a healthcare organization.
Scenario: You are the HR manager of a newly established healthcare organization. The board of directors of the organization asks you to prepare a presentation on the required profiles for the following roles:
- Administrator (i.e., chief executive officer, vice president of nursing or finance, etc.)
- Registered nurse
- Nurse’s aide
- Laboratory technician
- Dietary aide
- Maintenance professional
For each role, provide the following information:
- Educational qualifications required for the role
- Scope of practice for the role
- Credentialing and licensure requirements for the role
- A description of the importance of the role in a healthcare organization
- Explain the legal aspects of the HRM role.
For the workforce as a whole, address the following:
- How would you build and maintain a climate of mutual respect and trust among employees?
- What is the importance of diversity in the workforce?
- To support your work, use other textbook readings. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. 16 pages PowerPoint presentation.