Imagine that you are asked to create a lesson or training on Bullying or Cyberbullying in school aged children. To prepare for the lesson, you first have to do some research on your topic.
You may also want to reference the following videos from LinkedIn Learning as you work on your lesson:
· Teaching Techniques: Writing Effective Learning Objectives.
· Measuring Learning Effectiveness.
Write a 5–7 page paper in which you:
3. Identify and define your chosen topic and explain why this is a contemporary issue in your education environment using specific examples.
4. Design a lesson that addresses your contemporary issue and how you can go about addressing it in your environment, focusing on the following elements:
a. Learning objectives of the lesson.
b. Measurement methods used to determine learning and lesson effectiveness.
c. Description of the lesson type (for example, lecture, interactive, peer learning activity, et cetera).
d. Materials needed for the lesson.
e. Costs and funding for the lesson.
5. Use four sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Design a lesson addressing a contemporary issue in your learning community.