IMC Campaign Stories
One Message, Many Media: Integrated Marketing Campaigns
In this interactivity, to examine integrated marketing in action, you’re going to tell the story of a particular campaign from your internship brand across multiple media. We want to know what unifies the campaign and how the unique nature of each medium is being utilized (or underutilized if you feel so). And we want to hear if you think the campaign is effective or not and why then answer a few related questions. So let’s dig in!
1. Identify a significant marketing campaign from your DUNKIN’ DONUTS brand.
- Find one that was supported across multiple media (e.g, TV, print, website, banner ads, etc.).
- How to identify and research major marketing campaigns?
2. Find campaign executions for at least three different media
3. Create a new post containing the following elements:
- Title and subtitle
- Headings for the three media you’ve found
- For each medium, a brief description of how it is being used, focusing on what it can do that other media cannot.
- A final paragraph summarizing what unifies the campaign and whether or not you think it’s effective and why.