In at least three pages, use the headings and the instructions provided in the Applied Research Template (https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1278881/mod_assign/intro/AppliedResearchTemplate-v5.docx) to address the following:
using the topic (INTRINSIC MOTIVATION IN THE CLASSROOMS)
• Purpose of the Study: The section should include an explanation as to why this topic is specifically important to you, your position, or your organization. Include how this topic choice is interesting and relevant to the education field.
• Context: Explain what the reader must know about the organization/school setting to enrich their understanding of the intervention/innovation
• Statement of the Problem: The problem statement is one of the most important aspects of the applied research study, as it serves as the framework for the entire study. The problem statement should be clear and easy to understand for a wide range of stakeholders
• Rationale: In this section, you will need to provide a solid rationale and explanation of the problem and explain the significance of the problem. How does it impact students, the school, and is it a larger scale issue for students?
• Prior Interventions (if applicable): Explain what you have tried or what others have tried in relation to the problem and what has worked or not worked. If this is a new problem like something that has occurred due to changes required as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, then there may not be prior interventions. In that case, leave this section out.
• Research Questions: Applied research requires at least two research questions, though you can have more. The questions should be observable and measurable. See the research template for examples.
• Significance of the Study: Explain why you think your study is important to complete and who will benefit as a result of your research. In other words, justify why you chose to do this study. Ensure your explanation draws on the literature you are using to support this choice of intervention.
Your paper will be assessed by your instructor on how well the above areas have been covered. In addition, the below aspects will also be assessed:
• Page Requirement: The assignment should be a minimum of 3 pages, not including title and reference pages.
• APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout. NO USE OF FIRST PERSON!
• Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contain no errors and be very easy to understand.
• Source Requirement: Use no less than three scholarly sources, providing compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the reference page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
This assignment will be assessed using the Written Assignment Unit 1 rubric. (https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1278881/mod_assign/intro/5470WA1-rubric.pdf?time=1620130553280)