In this assignment, you will finalize your website’s plan by completing the remaining three steps discussed in this week: planning the navigation of your website, planning the look of your website, and planning how you will test, publish, and maintain the website.
1. Review the related chapter material on page length, content placement, and usability.
2. Review the guidelines for user-based and user-controlled navigation systems, and then specify the individual elements of a user-based and user-controlled navigation system for your website.
3. Using what you have learned about wireframing, create a sketch or blueprint of the layout of page elements. If possible, use wireframing software.
4. Define your website’s color scheme by using a web design template or color- matching software.
5. Plan the page layout for your home page and subsidiary pages. Explain how you will control page layout with CSS.
6. Create a plan for testing, publishing, and maintaining your website. Include costs and schedules in the plan.
7. After completing the final three steps of your design plan, review your design plan using the design plan checklist. After your review, make any necessary additions or edits to your design plan.
The paper must follow the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), the paper is expected to:
- contain a title page
- five scholarly references,
- three to five pages of content, and
- a reference page.