1-Complete a first draft of your Website Plan, that includes the following:
- Topic of website
- Purpose of website
- Intended audience/visitors of website
- Content outline for homepage and at least two sub-pages
- A visual mockup of the website layout
Individual: Website Development
Using the course software, create the first page (home/index page) for your website that demonstrates effective application of design elements based on your website plan.
Include the following:
- A single page named index.html
- Effective use of color, images and font
- Proper page markup language
Save your website page as index.html.
Validate your HTML code using the Markup Validation Service on the W3CÂ® website, (www.w3.org) prior to submitting your web page(s).
Note: Your website does not need to be fully functional (for example, links may not work yet), but it should open up in a browser and include all design elements. Incomplete portions of the page should include text to indicate what is planned for that area.