Based upon a fictitious organization of your choosing, you are to offer insight regarding three identified threats, where one must come from each of the three broad threat/hazard groups of natural, technological/accidental, and adversarial/human-caused risks. (For additional information and examples, refer to the Strategic National Risk Assessment). Regarding these threats, you are to provide details that address the following activities that will collectively produce a comprehensive security plan. In addition, highlight issues that you feel are in need of attention by the security industry to adequately deal with such risks moving forward.
- Contingency Planning
- Business Continuity Planning
- Crisis Management Activities
- Business Recovery Efforts
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content. However, you must provide at least 6 scholarly sources in your paper.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.