Overview: For Milestone Two, you will craft the internal message that you will use to address the problem you identified in the case study. Specify the mediums you will use to deliver the message, explain why these mediums are important, and outline the target audience. Furthermore, you will explain how you factored in the personal needs and development of employees when creating messaging, including the considerations made to support employees through the change process that will be implemented to address the problem. Refer to the article Helping Employees Embrace Change for assistance. Finally, identify potential sources of conflict that may arise as a result of your external communication. Consider the message you are communicating as well as the medium(s) used.
Prompt: Prepare a draft of your internal communication to address the identified problem.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Internal Communication
- Determine the medium(s) that you will use to deliver your message and explain how you made this decision.
- Define the target audience of your internal communication. Include key factors and any cultural factors that you considered about this audience.
- Craft the message that you will communicate internally and explain what change management principles you considered when developing this message.
- Explain how you considered the personal needs and development of employees when creating messaging.
- Explain what considerations are being made in order to offer continuous support to employees through the change process.
- Identify potential sources of conflict that may arise as a result of your internal communication. Consider the message you are communicating, as well as the medium(s) used.