Discussion Board Grading Rubric
|Thread: Major points are supported by the following:
1. Lecture material or Scripture;
2. Pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples; and
3. Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, comparing/contrasting concepts).
Clarity is brought to issues being discussed, relating issues to Scripture/biblical principles and experience
The thread interacts with a minimum of 1 academic resource
Required word count (400 words) is met.
|Replies: The student made a minimum of 2 reply posts to the threads of other classmates.
The replies must:
1. Be substantive,
2. Bring clarity to issues being discussed by relating issues to Scripture/biblical principles and experience,
3. Interact with a minimum of 1 academic resource in each reply post,
4. Meet the required word count (200 words each) for 2 replies.
|Format, spelling, and grammar are correct.||10|