Under what circumstances would your analytics model be unable to be validated?
How would you refine your model if the validation process turned up unexpected results?
In this assignment, you will validate a model that you developed in the Topic 5 assignment. Use the same software that you used in the Topic 5 assignment to validate the model. Include screenshots from the modeling software. Write a 500-750 word paper describing how you validated your model, including the following:
- Describe the validation model that was used and explain why this model was selected.
- Can you validate your model? If the model cannot be validated, explain why (note that specific justification is needed here).
- How did you validate the model? What specific approach was taken and why?
- What were the results of the validation?
- Provide specific screenshots in your paper.
Provide the raw software files that you used for this assignment (IBM SPSS Modeler, SPSS Statistics, Excel, Tableau, or R). If R was used, provide a *.txt file of all the commands used.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.