MYTHIC-THEME ESSAY (no more than 5 double-spaced pages typed in the 12-point Times font, using one-inch margins and 0.5-inch paragraph indentations and including your name and essay title): Please cogently identify a theme of continuing importance common to two classical myths that each occupy more than one page of Ovid’s Metamorphoses (other than the myth of Adonis), please succinctly and intricately summarize each myth, and please astutely explain the similarities and differences between these myths. Your essay should address the following six questions in any order:
1. What is a theme common to the two classical myths in question?
2. How does an actual or fictional example show that this theme continues to be important in modern times?
3. What are the main events that occur in each myth?
4. Why are these events worthy of more attention than the other events in each myth?
5. What are the similarities between the two myths?
6. What are the differences between the two myths?
Please include formatting title and page numbers
You can use the same theme examples made in the outline but please make sure to add more because it’s a 5 page essay and also do the other questions above and also the format I wrote above