Submit your personal crimes analysis using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another pre-approved presentation tool.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation that includes a reference slide with at least four references cited throughout the presentation. Include the following:
- Differentiate between assault, battery, and mayhem.
- Identify and explain kidnapping and false imprisonment.
- Compare and contrast between rape and statutory rape.
- Provide examples of property and computer crimes.
- Choose two states and compare the definitions and punishment for these crimes.
Include appropriate photos, short videos, or headlines, as needed, to represent your analysis.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.