Please check the Public Policy program and write using my personal information from the essay I have wrote before about myself and use my cv also to help you out in knowing more about me, please use advance words in writing and read the attached files to know more about my interest
You must upload a personal statement that describes your academic interest in and understanding of your chosen programme(s), as well as your purpose and objectives in undertaking this graduate study.The personal statement is an important part of your application as selectors are looking for evidence of your motivation and suitability, and what you can bring to the programme.
Your personal statement should:
- Explain your motivation for undertaking the programme(s)
- Describe your academic interests, strengths and background relevant to the programme(s)
- Outline your ambitions and/or research interests
- Include other relevant information, such as additional reading or research, work or other relevant experiences that have informed your decision to apply for the particular programme(s)
- Highlight areas of specific interest within the programme(s) you have applied for at LSE.
Your personal statement should be typed and no longer than two sides of A4 paper. There is no fixed word limit, but we expect this to be no longer than 1,000 – 1,500 words. Some programmes have specific requirements which are different to this; please check the relevant programme page for information.
If you are applying for two programmes please ensure that your personal statement clearly and fully addresses why you are applying for each programme. In the case where your two programme choices are not directly related, you are strongly encouraged to submit two personal statements. They should be clearly headed within a single document.
Please ensure that your personal statement:
- Is all your own work. If we discover this is not the case, your application may be cancelled
- Is well written, well structured and specific to the programme(s) applied for
- Is proof read before you upload it, and the final correct version is uploaded
- Only includes that which is relevant to your programme choice(s). Additional information regarding unrelated extra-curricular activities, personal achievements or work experience can be included in your CV
- Has your name in the header or footer of every page