please reply to the below post in 250 words and 2 APA cited references.
- Chapters 3 & 5 in Quality Management for Organizational Excellence: Introduction to Total Quality
- Porter, M. E., & Heppelmann, J. E. (2015, October). How smart, connected products are transforming companies. Harvard Business Review, 93(10), 96-114.
- Teplov, V. I., Tarasova, E. E., Matuzendo, E. V, Alyavieva, M. V. & Velenov, O. N. (2016). Commercial activity business processes reengineering: Theoretical, methodological and practical aspects. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 7(3), 649-661.
- Part 1, Chapter 8.2 & 8.3 in A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK ® Guide – 6th edition)
- Slides 20-30, 43-53 in the PowerPoint supplement to Quality Management for Organizational Excellence: Introduction to Total Quality
- Goswami, S. (2015, May). Role of quality management system in project completion. Pipeline & Gas Journal, 242(5), 64.
- Grant, D. (2016). Business analysis techniques in business reengineering. Business Process Management Journal, 22(1), 75-88.
In Part 1, section 8.2 of the PMBOK ® Guide – 6th edition,
several data analysis and data representation tools and techniques are
presented to manage quality. Describe a scenario about how a data
analysis tool or technique and a data representation tool or technique
may be used in practice. Explain how you have used them in the past and
how you will use them in the future.
Tip: Use the CSU Global Library search engines, and
key words such as data analysis and data representation tools and
techniques, and others, to yield credible resources to use in this
discussion. Embed course material concepts, principles and theories, and
supporting citations to support your answer to the prompt. Include at
least one current (published in the most recent 5 years), scholarly,
peer-reviewed reference in supporting your answer. The required
reference can be found in the CSU Global Library by conducting an
advanced search specific to scholarly references. Reply to at least two
peer discussion posts to this weekly discussion prompt. Replies must be
substantial and constructive in nature. Answering any questions posed by
your instructor or classmates is also expected.
Discussion question responses should be at least 200-300 words,
referenced, and submitted by Thursday midnight. Reference the
Required/Recommended reading materials or provide reference to a
CSU-Global Library article of your choice.