write with minimum of 600 words Problem-based learning (PBL) is broken down into 3 phases: understanding the problem, exploring the available information, and resolving the problem. in data base systems prospective. Each phase includes a series of steps, as follows: mention at least 3 references in APA format
- Understand the problem.
- Meet the problem: Orient yourself to the problem.
- Determine what is known and what needs to be known or discovered.
- Define the problem statement: What exactly is the problem?
- Explore the available information.
- Collect information from a variety of sources.
- Share and document information from discovery.
- Generate possible solutions for comparison and consideration.
- Resolve the problem.
- Determine the solution that best fits.
- Present and justify the solution.
- Debrief the problem with a conclusion and the lessons that you learned.
Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas
Based on the description of PBL above, answer the following questions:
- What are your overall thoughts on PBL?
- What ideas and plans do you have about approaching each of the 3 main phases and related tasks?
- What are the pros and cons of PBL?
Note- No plagiarism and all in APA format only