Module 08 Project Assignment – Project Status
For this project assignment, submit a 1-page status of your Project. It may be helpful to use the outline you submitted earlier as your guide. Identify the parts of your project you have completed and those that still need work. Identify areas in which you are experiencing any difficulty and the ways you will plan to overcome the difficulty. Due Wednesday, November 21, 2018
- RISK FACTORS
- DIETARY MEASURES
- CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS
Coronary Artery Disease is a term that refers to the effect of the accumulation of atherosclerosis plague in the coronary arteries that obstructs blood flow to the myocardium.
- Summary of Coronary Artery Disease
- Other names for Coronary Artery Disease
- What are the signs and symptoms of Coronary Artery Disease
- What factors contribute to Coronary Artery Disease
- Who is at risk?
- Major rick factors
- Emerging risk factors
- Other risk factors that are involved with Coronary Artery Disease
- What can CAD lead to?
- Tests that are involved with diagnosing CAD.
- Lifestyle changes
- Procedures or surgeries
- Recommended diet for client with CAD
- Types of food/fruits
- Nursing assessment
- Nursing interventions
- How can CAD be prevented?
- Client education
Mayo Clinic. (2016, May 16). Coronary Artery Disease. Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronary-artery-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20350613
Vera, M. (2013, July 13). 4 Angina Pectoris (Coronary Artery Disease) Nursing Care Plans. Retrieved from https://nurseslabs.com/4-angina-coronary-artery-disease-nursing-care-plans/