Restate your research questions. Then, based on the design of your study up to this point, describe the target (theoretical) population (see http://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/sampterm.php).
Next, identify your sampling frame (the accessible population from whom you will draw your
- Your revised Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, Background, Significance, and Framework sections of the prospectus
- The Research Question and Nature of the Study sections of your prospectus.
Note: In the Nature of the Study section, please be sure to include the following
- A statement of whether your study is quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-methods and justification for selection based on the purpose of your study.
- For quantitative studies, specify your independent and dependent variables as well as covariates, control variables, or mediating and moderating variables (if applicable). For qualitative studies, identify and define the key constructs or phenomena you will be measuring.
- Based on your review of the literature, indicate how you might measure your variables, constructs, and/or phenomena of interest and provide a rationale for why you selected the specific methods you did. In your rationale, be sure to include a discussion of instruments or methods others have used in their research.
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication
manualof the American Psychologicalassociation (6th ed.). Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
- Chapter 5, “Displaying Results” (pp 125–168)
- Creswell, J. W., Creswell, J. D. (2018). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Chapter 7, “Research Questions and Hypotheses,” (pp. 133-145)
- Chapter 8, “Quantitative Methods,” (pp. 147-176)
- Chapter 9, “Qualitative Procedures,” (pp. 179-210)
- Chapter 10, “Mixed Methods Procedures,” (pp. 213-245)
Trochim, W. M. (2006). Research methods knowledge base. Retrieved from http://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/index.p
Attach you will find paper about the the research question.
Paper has to be done about the lack of Education in Haiti